A losing session for the record! Damn

• blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      So... this is NL2, so I had an "awful" loss of $1.86, but................ take a look at the numbers:

Game: Holdem NL2 FR
      Session duration: 70 minutes
      Number of tables: 6

Hands dealt:
      AA = 5 times
      AK = 2 times
      KK = 1 time
      QQ = 4 times
      JJ = 2 times

And I lost in some 70% of these hands. WTF is going on today? God! Second day in a row in this streak of bad luck. :s_confused:
  • 3 replies
    • strosdegoz
      strosdegoz
      Bronze
      If you are getting lots of bad beats try not going all in pre-flop and play your game post flop.
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      It has got nothing to do with luck. If you've played the hands perfectly it's called variance. But I doubt you did play them perfectly. Post them for analysis.
      Besides JJ and Ak and even QQ are not exactly monsters in FR games and should be played cautiously.
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mishkagg
      It has got nothing to do with luck. If you've played the hands perfectly it's called variance. But I doubt you did play them perfectly. Post them for analysis.
      Besides JJ and Ak and even QQ are not exactly monsters in FR games and should be played cautiously.
      I agree, I think one of the biggest leaks for beginners is over playing big hands. NL2 FR, JJ/QQ/AK need to be played properly, if a reg/nit is pushing all in / looking aggresive, you don't want to be shoving in pre. These are the sort of hands where you have to assess the player, for example at NL2 I quite often see people who are 75/60, these are the players you want to be getting QQ/AK in against. Players that are like 12/10 etc, you want to be playing postflop. Just my opinion from what i've played at NL2 anyway.