$2.60
      MP1:
      $2.19
      MP2:
      $1.21
      MP3 (Hero):
      $2.00

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, 3.
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.02, MP2 calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.02, CO calls $0.02, 2 folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.11) T, 7, K (5 players)
      BB checks, MP1 checks, MP2 checks, Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($0.11) K (5 players)
      BB checks, MP1 bets $0.04, MP2 calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.18, CO folds, BB folds, MP1 raises to $0.32, MP2 raises to $0.46, Hero ???

MP1 35/11
      MP2 unknown

Limping preflop was bad idea. How should i have played turn?
  • 3 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Sure, just dump it preflop as a standard and raise it up with position + fold equity if you feel like playing it.

As played the turn is just very ugly. I'm usually very wary of suckbet/3-bet lines and here we've got another guy flatcalling the suckbet just to 4-bet over the top afterward. I'm having a hard time believing both of them checked a top pair on the flop and then made trips, one of them probably has a flush or is totally out of line. I think it's somewhat thin depending on just how bad your opponents are but it's still a value shove unless you peg them as tight enough to not play Kx that way.

Hope it helps.
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      And what about folding after MP2 4bets? It's min 4bet, but still, with two players representing strength, it's possible that someone was quite stupid to slowplay set/two pair on wet flop.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Well MP2 is representing strength, MP1 is representing like nothing more than everything else it's just an odd line to take. Either you can't shake the idea of one of them if not both having worst made hands that they could play like that, which is why I think you can still go broke profitably on the turn regardless barring reads that they're just now messing around without the mortal nuts.

Hope it helps.