$25,000 PokerStrategy.com freeroll on Fulltilt

• JFN17
      $25,000 PokerStrategy.com freeroll on Fulltilt which starts on July 18th.

Its listed under private in the fulltilt tourney tab.

Could someone please let me know what are the requirements for joining this freeroll?

• 2 replies
    • Waiboy
      Xantos hinted at some upcoming freerolls, one at FTP, in another thread.. I'd guess this is it.

Keep an eye on the news as I'm sure it will be announced toward the end of this month.
    • Schnitzelfisch

I believe that it's one of the two freerolls from this e-mail I received 2 days ago:

Dear Primzi,

From now until July 31st it is even more attractive to refer new members to PokerStrategy.com because it means an extra $100 and additional StrategyPoints.

To make poker more widely known and more popular is in the interest of every serious poker player. As a previously successful user of the "Tell a Friend" programme, this means an even better chance to make some extra cash. PokerStrategy.com gives you the opportunity to help the newbies start their online poker careers and you get to earn $100 for each referred member.

As a special incentive for both yourself and for each new member you refer, we have come up with something new:

1. For you, referring friends becomes even more attractive - thanks to two additional rewards.
      2. For the referred members, there are now two more reasons - two attractive freerolls in July.
      3. With Moneybookers, we finally offer an excellent payout option for your referral rewards.

* Additional referral rewards *

- An extra $100: If you refer at least five new members by July 31st, you receive a one time payment of an extra $100, credited to your promotion account* at PokerStrategy.com. (This is in addition to the regular reward of up to $100, which you receive for every new member referred to PokerStrategy.com.)

- 100 StrategyPoints: If you refer at least one new member by July 31st, you receive a one time transfer of 100 additional StrategyPoints*.

*: For each of these promotions, the referred members have to earn at least 15 StrategyPoints by July 31st. This is easy to do with their free $50 starting capital amounts, but also possible if they make a deposit themselves. Your 100 StrategyPoints can be used for everything on the PokerStrategy.com site, with the exception of the Top250 promotion.

You can find all the details about referring members to PokerStrategy.com here:

See our discussion forum about referring friends to PokerStrategy.com:

* Two big freerolls *

For you and the new referred members: The biggest freerolls that PokerStrategy.com has ever brought you!

- $25,000 freeroll at PartyPoker on 25.07.
      - $25,000 freeroll at Full Tilt Poker on 18.07.

See our news article for all the details about the PokerStrategy.com freerolls:

* Moneybookers as a payout option *

Finally! A first class and popular payment processor as a new payment option for the Tell-a-Friend promotion.
      Find all the details here:

For questions and feedback related to these promotions:
      Your feedback on our summer promotion: $50,000 freerolls and extra referral rewards

All the information about our referral programme:

Have fun referring friends and enjoy the freerolls!

Your PokerStrategy.com team
      Best regards,