This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Aa

• snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.05/$0.10 Blinds - 9 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $13.05
      BB: $7.70
      Hero (UTG): $11.00
      UTG+1: $2.95
      MP1: $6.10
      MP2: $5.10
      MP3: $2.85
      CO: $11.75
      BTN: $8.75

Reads: I believe I might have missed some value here, to my knowledge he never reraised preflop without a really good hand. The flop came in with lowcards and 2 clubs, and I guess that the only possible hand that wouldve been somewhat dangerous to just smoothcall was AcKc while I chased out the high pocketpairs (KK-QQ) that i beat and if he donked with AK I mightve been able to extract more value. And we had had a confrontation somewhat similar to this earlier so I dont think he would necessarily have put me on AA or something higher than him if I wouldve just smoothcalled here. Does this reasoning seem valid to you guys?

Preflop: Hero is dealt A A (9 Players)
      Hero raises to $0.35, 6 folds, SB raises to $0.60, BB folds, Hero raises to $2.00, SB calls $1.40

Flop: ($4.10) 5 6 4 (2 Players)
      SB bets $2.60, Hero raises all-in to $9.00, SB folds
      Uncalled bet of $6.40 returned to Hero

Pot Size: $9.30 ($0.90 Rake)

Edit:
      Yes ofc he cant have AcKc as MMa pointed out, doh.. Tired for the win lol.
  • 3 replies