[NL2-NL10] NL2 - KK - Oop on Axx draw havy board

• mrSarski

Known players:

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.80 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:club: , K:diamond:
      4 folds, CO calls $0,02, BU folds, SB raises to $0,08, Hero raises to $0,24, CO calls $0,22, SB folds.

Flop: ($0,56) 3:heart: , A:club: , 4:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0,3, Hero raises to $0,62, CO raises to $0,94, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1,80

Pre flop:

I didn't expect from CO to call so the plan was to play in position against SB that is why the bet size was 3x. My standard raise from the blinds is 4x.

I'm not happy with my play on the flop. I was confused that CO changed my plan, so I checked and then minraised/fold. However, at least I managed not to go broke with the kings :)

What will be the best play oop with KK on this flop? What range I should put him? What should be a general plan for later streets?

What can I see from his stats?

• 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      If he coldcalls 3-bet I think his range is often pp-s that try to hit set. but nl 2 his range is definitely wider

If you c-bet he would fold all worse hands, so i think c/c flop and then c/f turn is fine play
      Don´t like c/r, since he can push you out with draws
      You can also b/f and not to turn your hand into bluff catcher