Hero (CO): $123.95
      BTN: $52.15
      SB: $51.60
      BB: $72.00
      UTG: $79.45
      MP: $24.30

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with Q :spade: Q :diamond:
      UTG raises to $1.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $1.50, 3 folds

Flop: ($3.75) T :club: 4 :club: 2 :club: (2 players)
      UTG bets $2.00, Hero calls $2

Turn: ($7.75) A :diamond: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero checks

River: ($7.75) K :spade: (2 players)
      UTG bets $11.00, Hero folds

I called PF cause I would jsut isolat emyslef agaisnt a strog n range deep and there was fish on BB who coudl call as well if I jsut cold call and osmeone may squeeze so I think my play PF is good

F I jsut call because raise would be a bluff and he is cbeting almost always
      T when he check I ch beh to induce bluff
      wanted to call so much but he may had A of spades and was potcontroling or hit his king or just bluff or JQ which is unlikely, if R was smth else like 2 I would snapcall his overbet
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I mostly prefer 3-bet, since you´re deep and you take initiative with your hand and he is likely not 4-betting there light
      I think I would b/f turn myself, since once he checks he is likely going to c/c and you can take your free showdown on the river
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      well, I thougt he would fold T if I bet because he would either have smth weak not worth continuing maybe ven like TPbadish kicker or he hits his ace of clubs and dont want to be raised so if he calls he prob. has a better hand therefore I wnet for bluffinduce , or he may even dicede to ch/bluffraise or smth
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      players doesn´t c/r there as bluff
      And if you thought calling his river bet, then you can easily bet yourself and protect/get value from club draws