New guy who is confused

• mcrandle913
      mcrandle913
      Bronze
      Hey

I am new to the site and I am just wondering where i can check the promotions and freerolls for the pokerstrategy levels and also how much SP points I have earned

Any help would be great thanks
  • 4 replies
    • alenstrat
      alenstrat
      Bronze
      Start by passing the quiz. Can't participate in anything till you clear your bankroll.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello mcrandle913,

Once you have received the starting capital, or deposited your own funds, you will start to receive SPs by playing on your chosen platform and earning rake from played hands. You will then see your total amount of SPs earned on your Home Page.

As for the Promotions and Freerolls you can find them in our News Section which is regularly updated.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Alfaorion
      Alfaorion
      Basic
      Be carefull at ID Check step. Because once they decline your ID (although it was a mistake of them) they don't accept to check it again. And they do not give you further information. And it won't be possible for you to get any of the starting capitals.

The other promotions are good if you make a deposit.
    • mcrandle913
      mcrandle913
      Bronze
      ive passed the quiz already it was easy enough :) I send my ID check today hopefully there is no problems so I can get my capitol Thanks for your help guys :)