[NL20-NL50] NL25 Deep KQs

• letmewinplz8
      letmewinplz8
      Bronze
      SB is a fish. BB is a decent reg. I had a laggy image in this game and BB had been 3betting me light in some spots - but I got the feeling that he had tightened up his 3b/4b ranges to near just KK/AA lately.

Obviously I can be wrong here and so villian can have wide range to "squeeze" with - and I am confident I can take advantage of us been deep and my position to take some of the flops away from him when he has big hands - and anyhow I get like ~20:1 on my call anyway.

Flop is like best possible for me near enough and so I raise - perhaps calling depending on the odds he gives me, or can I just go broke everytime?

Turn I am pretty sure either helps him or kills our action so I just overbet shove to stop a spade coming down which might kill the action. Is this ok? I think near all time his flop line is KK/AA.

$0.10/$0.25 No Limit Holdem
      PokerStars
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      Hero ($90.74)
      UTG+1 ($26.63)
      CO ($31.33)
      BTN ($10)
      SB ($44.49)
      BB ($66.23)

Pre-Flop: ($0.35, 6 players) Hero is UTG K:spade: Q:spade:
      Hero raises to $0.75, 3 folds, SB calls $0.65, BB raises to $3.50, Hero calls $2.75, SB folds

Flop: J:heart: 7:spade: 10:spade: ($7.75, 2 players)
      BB bets $4.50, Hero raises to $10, BB calls $5.50

Turn: A:diamond: ($27.75, 2 players)
      BB checks, Hero goes all-in $77.24, BB goes all-in $52.73
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      pf call is standard deep
      I also like raising flop and putting pressure. You don´t mind getting all-in there, but most players would just b/c with overpairs
      Don´t like your overbet shove. It is really hard him to call you down with KK/QQ and don´t know why he should b/c flop with AK or being deep, he might peel once
      Anyway I would prefer betting 18$ and then shoving rest on the river
    • letmewinplz8
      letmewinplz8
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      pf call is standard deep
      I also like raising flop and putting pressure. You don´t mind getting all-in there, but most players would just b/c with overpairs
      Don´t like your overbet shove. It is really hard him to call you down with KK/QQ and don´t know why he should b/c flop with AK or being deep, he might peel once
      Anyway I would prefer betting 18$ and then shoving rest on the river
      But my point is he really going to call down with KK/QQ anyway - since he's decent.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      well he may decide that he is going to call reasonable bet on the turn and then decide if he is going to call river shove, but if you shove, then it is really big overshove and I think he might find fold there and also if he had draw and thought c/rai he now has to fold