This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello! Sorry I'm late:(

• gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Platinum
      Hi all,

Yeah I am really not a newby at this awesome site, made couple of posts in the forum but the fact is that I have never introduced myself for you guys. At the beggining of learning poker I even did not notice what brilliant community do we have - rarely visited forum. Now I think I am more active here but few days ago I've realised one year passed so fast... I wouldn't even spot this if platinum status didn't appear near my login name lol.
      Well anyway finnaly I am brave enough to say for you all: hello! :)

So my name is Andrius (could be Andrew in english community:D ), I am from Lithuania. At the moment student of university, electrical engineering is my specialization. Poker is still my hobby which takes most of my time I am also enjoying fishing. Yesterday catched torpedo - pike:D There are plenty of things I like but the most I appreciate spending my time with my friends.

Mostly played STT's accidently won some MMTs lol, biggest cash was 600$ in ECOOP VI 109$ r/a event in which accidently got in.
      At the moment playing 10$ DONs at William Hill (wanna faster clear a bonus)
      and 6.5$ 9 man SnGs at Full Tilt. My bankroll is splited between these two sites so I am not very conservative, but as result of this had to move down from 11$ to 6.5$ at FT. Anyway have almost enough to move up again but this time want and have time to improve my game so hope wont need to move down again:) .

So that's all folks needed year to do this but finally introduced myself sorry for being so shy or maybe lazy:D

Have a good day everyone:)

Andrius
  • 3 replies