TAF cashout

• antonss1
      antonss1
      Bronze
      I would like to know how long It takes to cashout money to moneybookers, because cashouts to poker rooms take up to 8 days, but haven't written how much days to cash out to moneybookers?

In what time did you get money in your account?

What about ID check? I did It when recieved free 50$ now I have to do It again to get cashout in moneybookers?

Anyway I will spend TAF money in Full TIlt :)
  • 47 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi antonss1,

usually, funds to moneybookers accounts are sent out on Thursday and should arrive on the same day if I'm not mistaken.

As to the ID check, if we have done one with you previously, you shouldn't encounter any problems - but we might ask your referred friends for one before we can send you the money :)

Hadi
    • antonss1
      antonss1
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks for your answer! I am waiting my money :)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      If, unexpectedly, the money isn't sent out by Thursday, please contact my colleagues from customer support. They'll be able to help you out :)

Hadi
    • antonss1
      antonss1
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks again for support :)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      No problem at all :) Please let us know if everything worked well
    • virginijasliesoriuniene
      virginijasliesoriuniene
      Bronze
      We are sorry to inform you that we have decided to block your Tell-a-Friend account and to deny the payout of your request due to security reasons which cannot be revealed unfortunately.

Is this a joke? ?(
    • antonss1
      antonss1
      Bronze
      Oh, dude I am really sorry about your situation, because I know how hard It is to help new members get their 50$

I hope everything will be fine with my cashout
      virginijasliesoriuniene
      Bronze
      Yeah. They say if one of your friends fails the ID check, then they won't payout your money. This is not logic.

For example,
      Person has 50 friends. 100$ per friend so it pokerstrategy has to payout 50*100$=5000$. They want to save up some money so pokerstrategy creates a fake account and enters your nickname in this: Referred by (username) space. And now you have 51 friends, 1 of them failed the ID check and pokerstrategy.com saved up 5k$.

So people, dont earn money for pokerstrategy. They will scam you like they scammed me.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello virginijasliesoriuniene,

Sorry to hear that you have experienced problems with your TAF referrals.

I can, however, put the record straight and say that PokerStrategy would never, and has never, set up a fake account with a members ID as the referral just to save money by not having to pay out that members funds.

We have paid out plenty of members TAF funds in the past, be it $50 $500 or even $5,000.

I am sorry that one of your referred persons has not passed the ID check which has caused you to not receive your payment but our security checks are put in place for a reason, which is make sure every says they are who they say they are, they are of a legal age and to prevent any fraud taking place from new members like trying to open multiple accounts.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • FaulV16ke
      FaulV16ke
      Bronze
      Is this really the true that Pokerstrategy can block my TAF payout for something like that? I invited few friends several months ago and they earned some PS points so I've got 10+10$ from PS on my TAF account. However one of them lost his starting capital and I'm 100% sure he is not willing to send his ID to PS. Does it make sense to invite new friends to Pokerstrategy when you can block my account ? How can I make sure it's not useless when you can block my TAF account for "reasons which cannot be revealed unfortunately"? I believe you you won't make fake accounts but I'm confused and I'm not sure you won't block my account too so I see no point in reffering new friends.

I understand you have to ask for ID to make sure that people you sent starting capital to are over 18 but it makes no sense to ask those people for their ID months after they lost their money.

So I hope you'll change the system of cashouting so we will be able to cashout without verification of our reffered friends. :)

Or maybe I don't get it right so please explain me :)

Thanks
      virginijasliesoriuniene
      Bronze
      I can explain: This is a scam. They stole my money.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I've contacted the security team about this, let's see what we can do :)

Hadi
    • Bellerofont
      Bellerofont
      Bronze
      I have recently made my 65$ after 5 years (yeeeey) of trying to persuade people to make a registration at your site, which was pretty hard, because here in Poland most of people thinks of poker as gambling, and about promotions like free money - "where is the catch?". So it wasn't easy. Now I want to cash out, I'm waitng for your approval 6 days now. So I read this post, which left me a little bit unsecured.
      I understand that you want to make sure that nobody is making multiple accounts, and therefore ask his reffered persons for an ID check BUT:
      1. Some people have the PS link on their webpage, facebook or communicator (like me). Then, they don't know people they reffered, and people they reffered, don't know them. In that case, If you will ask reffered people for an ID check, most of them won't do it. Most people won't scan the ID and send it to you only because somebody wants to make a few bucks. I think this is quite understandable. People don't like to cooperate in order to make money for OTHER people.
      2. Some people, like my friend I reffered, have made an account on PS few years ago. After earning 18 points, he lost it all and haven't rebought. Now, he doesn't even remember, what PS is. If you will send him an email, asking him to send you an ID to make me 10$ (I haven't contacted him for like 2 years now, so he doesn't really remember me well), he will knock himself in the head and smile in front of computer :) . And he won't send any ID. If you had asked him for an ID 3 years ago, when he made his registration, in order to send him money in the first place, he would do it do get the 50$. Now, after over 3 years of no PS, no money on the account, he has NO MOTIVATION, to do so.
      3. I don't know if this problem is big, and how many people (as a % of all) are denied to receive their money from TaF. I understand that some of them will make fake accounts only to get some money out of you. But if I may suggest, I would be very carefull when denying somebody money, when he already earned it through TaF. I think it is much better, to check the person before he/she gets an account, because you save yourself also 50$ he got on the pokerroom. Once he get's approved, don't bother him again. And if this concept is too risky for you, you should be honest about everything. I TaF section there is a word about checking YOUR identity, not identity of all the people you reffered. You require a lot of transparency from your community, but I'm afraid that in that case you lack some transparency on your own. virginijasliesoriuniene would never had nothing to say, if the rules were clear.

I think that from points 1 and 2 it is easy to deduce, that you may easily block most of the payments (which I don't say you do). Therefore, some changes should be made - in the TaF program or in its transparency. There is an old marketing truth, that a pleased client will tell about you to 3 other people, and the unpleased one, will tell it to 10. I don't have to tell you that the client is the reason of your exsistance, so it is better to keep him pleased :) .

Kind regards

Piotr
      virginijasliesoriuniene
      Bronze
      Any news Hadi?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Nothing yet, unfortunately - I will try and find out more and update you today :)
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      I also wait more than 7 days now to cashout to moneybookers 50.....but after last time when i cashout TAF (and wait about 40days) ?(
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      extpan - the moneybookers payments are always processed on Thursdays, so your payment should go out today :)
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hadi
      extpan - the moneybookers payments are always processed on Thursdays, so your payment should go out today :)
      i hope soo :heart: ...but i check now and I requested 10 days ago...so last Thursdays obviosly wan not my day
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi extpan,

The payments should go out shortly. Please be patient, and get back to us if you don't get yours by the end of today.

Regards,
      thunder