Availability of silver articles after falling back to bronze

• fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Hi folks,

I'm silver right now, but I'm afraid not for long, since I decided to dump PartyPoker (the new separate 20BB min tables system royally sucks) and head to the golden fields of PokerStars. The problem is, I already have a PokerStars account and thus won't be earning any Strategy Points in the future. So, here's the question - will I still be able to read pokerstrategy silver articles when I fall back to bronze status? I mean, I could copy them somewhere right now for later use, but that would be kinda dull, right...?
  • 6 replies
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      So, here's the question - will I still be able to read pokerstrategy silver articles when I fall back to bronze status?

nope, u cant.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Nope, you can't read them online after you fall back to bronze...
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Too bad :( guess I'll have to give my Ctrl and C keys some action. Good articles, though.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi fuzzyfish,

Your status on PokerStrategy works on a rolling basis of best series of points during the last 28 days.

The articles would become available again by earning sufficient points during this short period of time. Similarly, if your points increased one month to the levels required, Platinum status & Diamond would also be unlocked.

On a large number of the strategy articles, we do now have a print function so you can print yourself a copy and read relaxing on the sofa or in bed etc.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • ChoChikun
      ChoChikun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi fuzzyfish,

Your status on PokerStrategy works on a rolling basis of best series of points during the last 28 days.

Bart
      last 42 days
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Yes sorry,

Thanks ChoChikun for the correction. It's the best 28 day period within the last 42 days.

It changed recently from a straight rolling 28 days.

I really should go to bed before the early hours of the morning, I'm not playing my A game right now :D It's Traders fault for going so deep in the WSOP HU Championship that I'll trying to stay awake to follow. :D ;)

Many thanks ChoChikun,

Bart

In order to calculate the StrategyPoints which determine your status, we follow these three steps:

* We consider your overall StrategyPoints for the last 42 days
      * We detect a continuous period of 28 days in which you gained the most StrategyPoints
      * The total number of points for this period determines your status

This means that if you move up to a higher status level, you won't move back down for at
      least two weeks.

Your StrategyPoints are updated automatically on a daily basis. There may be minor exceptions depending on how quickly we receive updates from your poker room(s).