VIP system cash back every month

• ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      Hey guys, looking at the BetFred website apparently you are given a certain amount of cash every month depending on how many BetFred points you earn, however it doesn't say how much a certain amount of betfred points is worth in cash..Does anyone know?

PS This vip system on betfred seems crappy because the amount is capped unless you are diamond, however it could be extremly good for diamond on the other hand since it is unlimited the amount that can be made..So let's see how good it can be.
  • 3 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      hi ZeMammuth;

according to BetFred page:
      All players with a minimum VIP Level of Bronze (Level 2) have the option to cash in their VIP Club Points at a rate of $5 for every 5,000 points.

Good luck at the tables!
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      LOL that is soooo bad..I raked like 130 dollars and only earned 1000 points!

it says max 50 dollars for bronze..but if I even get to 50 that is 50,000 points which would make me a diamond status anyway...This really doesn't sound right, I can't find on there site where it says 1000 points for 5 dollars raked, can you link the page?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      you're not correct.. that points exchange means just some extra few dollars from time to time.

On the first day of every month following the VIP automatic upgrades, all players that have attained a VIP Level of at least Bronze (Level 2) will be awarded with a VIP Bonus.

So, it doesnt matter how many points you have. Those are not used to buy bonuses. If you're bronze, you'll recieve bonus worth 0.6% of total points earned last month. (it's on the page I linked to in the previous post ;) )

But you're right... rakeback value is very low on the lowest VIP levels :(