I dont get it...

• firewater123
      firewater123
      Basic
      I was told that I would recieve my money in 2 days. Its been much longer. Can anyone help me out? how about moderaters? could I get it now? My freinds say this is a scam. A want to prove them wrong. Please help me out Pokerstrategy members and Moderaters.
  • 4 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hello firewater123,

Unfortunately the moderators have no control over your starting capital.

It is likely that you are required to do a ID check. If you check your email (including the junk mail folder) for a email from Poker Strategy explaining the ID check. You can find out more information below

If you are not required to verify your identity I would contact support and they will be able to assist you:

Kind Regards,
      Toby
    • firewater123
      firewater123
      Basic
      I already sent it in. I am getting a little impatiant. Is there anyone you/me can talk to "Right Now"?
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hello firewater123,

I understand your frustrations but there is nothing that the moderators can do. Unfortunately there is no live chat and your only way to contact support is to use the link I provided you. If you contact support they will get back to you very quickly and you will have your starting capital in no time at all.

Kind Regards,
      Toby
    • firewater123
      firewater123
      Basic
      I actually contacted them with a message, that was 3 hours ago. Do you know of anyone who is online at the moment?