Customer support problems?

• 2 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello Firewater123!

This is the third topic in which you have been complaining about the costumer support. Please refrain from posting any new topics with the same content as they will not do any good to anyone ;) . We have seen your posts and acknowledged them, but there are a couple of things you should know.

Firstly, as Bart already mentioned, the moderators do not have access to customer support and the members of the support team do not actively participate in the forum discussions as they already have enough work with supporting people. Secondly, it is currently 1:40 am in gibraltar which explains why you have not received your reply yet - the Pokerstrategy employees deserve rest too :) . I can assure you that you will receive your answer as soon as the support team reads your ticket (know that there are a lot of other people from other communities of Pokerstrategy seeking help as well) so please be patient until then.

Best regards,

Primzi
    • firewater123
      firewater123
      Basic
      oh.. I am very sorry... I have not realized it was that late. I will wait. Thank-you.