Resetting Holdem Manager Stats

• xJCzZ
      xJCzZ
      Bronze
      I have recently been grinding the steps on pokerstars and have had a good run managed to get to Step five of 6 and have a couple of step 4 tickets now but obviously there is no cash reward and the buyins are huge, so my stats and results in holdem manger in the tourney section show negative by a grand or so is there anyway to reset these so I can record my SnGs again

Any help would be appreciated

/close thread I didnt realise you can just create another database easy peasy sorry for increasing my post count when I didnt need to :P
  • 2 replies
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      You can just delete those step sng's from the tournament list in HEM. (it just removes the results, not the hands played)

Other option would be to manually enter winnings for every step, but i guess that is too much work.

edit: Another idea, if you want to keep those steps on the list -> select all step tourneys -> edit tourney finished flag -> not finished.

That would remove them from graphs and stats.
    • xJCzZ
      xJCzZ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by malosanmaka
      You can just delete those step sng's from the tournament list in HEM. (it just removes the results, not the hands played)

Other option would be to manually enter winnings for every step, but i guess that is too much work.

edit: Another idea, if you want to keep those steps on the list -> select all step tourneys -> edit tourney finished flag -> not finished.

That would remove them from graphs and stats.
      Yea that makes so much more sense I created a new database but that means I had to start from scratch cheers for the response its helped so much goodluck