Question pot equity

• PokerDell
      PokerDell
      Basic
      Can smbd explain what pot equity or e.g. 30% equity in the pot mean?
      After the theoretic answer a short example would help if necessary of course.
  • 2 replies
    • JackxxRatt
      JackxxRatt
      Bronze
      How to delete a post?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      @ PokerDell, Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. I'm not an expert at poker so would prefer to leave this for one of our highly experienced coaches or players to answer as it's important you get the concept right.

The whole subject of equity is however covered within our strategy guides and other material. I think from memory they are at Bronze status level which means that you will have full access to them as soon as you have earnt your first PokerStrategy point.

You will receive this point as soon as you start playing poker on your tracked PokerStrategy account, either via the free starting capital or your own deposited funds.

Hope this helps :)

@JackxxRatt, Hi Jack, only moderators (& admins) have the ability to delete posts. It is however perfectly acceptable for you to just edit out a post and leave it in the thread. Not a problem.
      Moderators will remove anything that is spam or breaks a forum rule and will happily remove members own posts upon request and if a suitable reason is provided. I'll leave your post in above this time though only because other members may also be thinking of how to do the same thing and it might help them. ;)

Best regards both,

Bart