Could u please tell me what am I doing wrong??Posted stats an graph on NL5

• 46 replies
    • SamBurton5
      SamBurton5
      Bronze
      Firstly if you have only just started i would advise for you to play less tables i find 4 for me is fine i enjoy it much more aswell.

However i play SH, if you are playing FR you should maybe play 6 tables but 4 would also be fine just to learn the game and find your leaks.

Also dont be to harsh on your self, just try to iron out your leaks watch some vids on PS. i can see you are having trouble playing in the BB and SB and UTG so if i can give you any tips. Try playing in position more, and if you are in BB or SB dont just cold call PFR raises try 3-betting more to take initiavtive as cold calling PF makes it very hard to put ranges on players and also to play your hand profitbaly.

Hope i helped.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      gj, mods
    • Katu1900
      Katu1900
      Bronze
      if you use shc, i think you stats are pretty std.

Play less tables tho and studying is more important than playing, think about that.

P.S: can you post that graph with allin ev?
    • sabo999
      sabo999
      Bronze
      the two hands were you lost big, you should post up and see if you were over playing your button too agressively
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      2 huge leaks:

1. not posting enough hands.

2. caring about short term results
    • Dvince900
      Dvince900
      Global
      I think you are going well. So stay here and play you just have to concentrate on your game while playing and learn from your loosings.
    • Dvince900
      Dvince900
      Global
      I think you are going well. So stay here and play you just have to concentrate on your game while playing and learn from your loosing.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Your biggest leak is that you don't win money, try fixing it.
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Your biggest leak is that you don't win money, try fixing it.
      +1!
      And better plug it deep! Like soooo deep that you start winning lots of money. Then come back and tell us how you did it. You can even sell the secret!
    • fatal1tyOne
      fatal1tyOne
      Bronze
      Started playing more agressive and thinking it more.. but..still the same shit..
      Graph:

Stats :

Position stats :

Any ideas? :f_cry:
    • Alex147Eddie
      Alex147Eddie
      Bronze
      look at the rake and do a little math
    • FakeLunatic
      FakeLunatic
      Bronze
      Judging by your graph, you are probably trying to steal too many pots imo. Ppl(fish ones) don't like folding much on NL5
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      try hitting her
    • fatal1tyOne
      fatal1tyOne
      Bronze
      @FakeLunatic .. yeah ..I do steal a bit too much I guess..
    • pashone
      pashone
      Bronze
      confirmed, there's no money in poker everyone is solid! :s_cry:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Too late axe in car
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      you should be up with rakeback?
    • alenstrat
      alenstrat
      Bronze
      Just realized, I play you a lot! :s_biggrin: Hmmm.. let me look at my notes. Yes. Ahem. You're green and it says "Fish". Hehehe. Just kidding.

These are my real notes on you :
      4x co 4
      call 4x bu 1
      4x sb w 1 l 1 4x sb 2 calls 3 bet, cbets Axx board
      5x co w 1l 1
      AQo calls 3 bet shoves river on KxxxK board
      4x bu 2 5x bu w 1 l 1

Basically I've seen you raising late position limpers a lot from the blinds, cold calling from the button a bit, and calling a lot of 3 bets, no 4 bets. And it seems I caught a bluff shove you made, after calling a 3 bet with AQ, which is obviously very weak, can't remember the hand though, I suppose I had AK or trips from the blinds and you called my 3 bet. So if you do that regularly that's definitely a leak, I don't think you can call a 3 bet with AQ or weaker unless you're sure the opponent is superloose.

And I labeled you as yellow which I label blind stealers with, seems like you favor stealing from the cutoff, because I noticed so many raises from the cutoff.
    • fatal1tyOne
      fatal1tyOne
      Bronze
      @alenstrat , man what`s your nick on ft? and yeahh a lot of great reads there :f_biggrin: .. I know I have a lot of leaks ... and the AQ hand may had been because of tilt... I`m playing nl5 for 2 weeks now(40k hands) ..and nothing is going well , so think I`m getting a bit pissed.
      I would be so happy if we can talk about the game...or something coz` I see u know what u`r doing.. pm` me or something :D