Best poker client and privacy

• SeriousThreat
      SeriousThreat
      Bronze
      Hello,

As I'm pretty ready to receive my 50$ bonus as I have more questions to ask.
      Firstly, I would like to ask which poker client is the best for me. I'm not serious poker player,who plays only SnG's and MTT's, only at one table and not more than two hours a day. So I know that I won't clear my bonus. So my first question is: Does every poker room leave alone your profits,which you have gained while you're clearing your 50$ bonus?
      I looked for the best offers and I came along these one..
      Full Tilt poker - need to clear bonus within 120 days. A lot of time to gain some profits.
      Titan poker - I didn't find any time limits for 50$ bonus, only for next 100$. So my next question is: Is there any time limit for clearing 50$ bonus at Titan poker?
      Bet365 - This one has no time limit, but anyway pretty hard to clear it.

It's probably off-topic,which I should ask at poker room supports, but I will give a shot anyway. I'm just curious why they need my direct address, postal code and so on. Do they send some kinda spam? Do they call you? How can they know that's the right one? There's no problem to write fake one. I don't like to give such a info.

Regards.
  • 6 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      As for your first question, I'm not 100% sure, maybe one of my colleagues will be able to answer you.

Regarding the address: They need it for the same reason as we do - to verify your identity. Most poker rooms will ask your for a proof of identity as well as residence in order to verify that you really are who you claim to be. This is a normal fraud countermeasure and you will likely encounter it at every bigger poker room.

Hadi
    • neznanec21
      neznanec21
      Bronze
      As far as I've read up when getting my 50$ starting capital, if you do not clear the bonus in the allotted time you lose the 50$, but keep the profits you may have.
      Example: You receive your starting bonus of 50$. You play some SnG's and MTT's. After 120 days on Full Tilt Poker you end up having 83$. They would then take your 50$ and you would still keep the profits; 33$.

As for the direct address, it is also required when you order items such as T-shirts, key chains, etc.

Hope I've answered your question correctly, and good luck at the poker tables ;)

Regards,
      neznanec21
    • SeriousThreat
      SeriousThreat
      Bronze
      Thanks for replies. I forgot about poker shops, which makes reasonable requirement for direct address.
      I will ask about Titan poker time limit on their forum, it will be more logical.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SeriousThreat
      I will ask about Titan poker time limit on their forum, it will be more logical.
      Actually, no need to - as a colleague just told me, the limit is three months :)
    • SeriousThreat
      SeriousThreat
      Bronze
      Thanks, that means FTP will be the best for me as I can make some kinda profit in 120 days, as Bet365 poker seems terrible to me.
      Can close this.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Alright - if you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask :)

Hadi