Is this a real site?

• 9 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello AngelaSmardon and welcome to the Pokerstrategy!

Yes, this site is real and it does give out a free $50 starting capital to people who wish to learn how to play poker. You do not have to pay anything in exchange. The business model of Pokerstrategy is explained here, feel free to read through it :) .

Best regards,

Primzi
    • AngelaSmardon
      AngelaSmardon
      Basic
      One of my neighbors told me about this site. He said he did not recieve the $50, but he said I will get a bonus code. I looked in my emails, and in the instructions for 888 poker and didnt see one. Is this a problem PokerStrategy moderaters or members?
    • rrwillem
      rrwillem
      Bronze
      Slow down, look around, read the site. All your answers are in there if you take the time to read everything. As for the bonus code, you can make your choice of a lot of bonuscodes. If you click on "pokerrrooms" you can see all the information for every site and the possible bonuscode for that site.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Gold
      LOL at believing neighbors over reading what the site actually says. Maybe u should ask them why they didn't get the bonus and compare that to the process this site describes, on how to get the 50$. Some people are too dense to be able to go through the process properly and collect the money. Most of those are also too embarrassed to admit that they were too dense to properly deal with the process. Not everything online is a scam. Most of it is though.
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Bronze
      Me and the previous posters we're all bots.

Do you really think there's such a thing as free money?

:f_cool:
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Only if u pass the quiz which is very easy if u read the articles first. :D
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      If you need to ask that question then I'm afraid you may not have what it takes to learn how to play poker profitably.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Are you a real boy?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Guys, please refrain from spamming in the beginners section. Thanks :)

As Primzi already explained, you need not pay us anything in exchange for the $50 starting capital. We earn money if you play good poker, so it's pretty much a win-win situation.

Hadi