BTN: $3.41
      SB: $4.64
      BB: $9.35
      UTG: $8.33
      UTG+1: $9.60
      MP: $3.11

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has J:club: A:diamond:

fold, fold, MP calls $0.05, fold, LP raises to $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, fold, fold, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.62, 2 players) 7:diamond: 9:spade: T:spade:
      LP bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40

Turn: ($1.42, 2 players) J:heart:
      LP bets $0.80, Hero calls $0.80

River: ($3.02, 2 players) 9:club:
      LP bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

At flop possible CBet. On the Turn i made that call because i gave him a range AQ AK (due to his raise at Pre Flop) trying to hit the str8 at the river, but his move at the river has suprised me. What do you think? Regards.
  • 2 replies
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Pre-flop: fold
      Flop: fold
      Turn: fold
      River: fold

AJo is simply too shit to be flat calling pre-flop, even in position.

On the flop you got a bare gutshot for 3 outs (you're not happy with the 8)... you could try to float him but you need a proper read on him that he gives up on a lot of turns if his c-bets get called cause your hand has jack shit equity.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I don't really mind playing that hand preflop for a call or a 3-bet if you know LP's range for isolating the limper to be quite wide.

The flop isn't really the kind of board people are looking to c-bet, which means his range is usually stronger and your equity worse than you think. Even with position I think I'd just dump it without specific reads.

Turn and river I don't really see him betting worse than Jx to the end for those smallish bets unless he's completely bluffing with whiffed spades maybe. I don't really mind calling down considering he doesn't look that strong and could possibly have stuff like QJ/KJ, but the tighter he started off preflop the deeper the trouble we're in :p

Hope it helps.