This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SSS NL4 partypoker buy-in

• Sreteb
      Sreteb
      Bronze
      Hi,

Ive been anxious to try out SSS on partypoker, I've mostly played SNG's, but SSS looks intersting to me. I'm still patiently waiting for the $50, but apparantly PP likes me and gave me a free 10$ trial.
      I was tempted to go for the $3 SNG on PP, but decided to try some SSS. If I blow the 10$, it's no problem to me.
      Lowest stakes are 0,02/0,04$, so according to SSS 20BB would be 0,80$. Unfortunately the min buy-in is $2, which is 50BB (not sure how this is with higher stakes, but I assume it's the same min. buy-in).

How does the min. buy-in affect my strategy?
      Do I still leave the table when I have won 5BB? Or does that go up too? (if I should leave with a 25% gain, I would need 12,5BB profit if min buy-in is 50BB?)
      Some q for when I have to rebuy.

If I leave the table +5BB, I can come back again with the optimum buy-in for SSS or do I have to look for different table?

Cheers

ps: I tried posting this in NL, but I can't. Probably because I'm not bronze yet, if this should be moved, pls feel free to do it.
  • 1 reply
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Sreteb!

Because the minimum buy-in is $2 on NL5 we recommend that you start at NL $0.05/$0.10 because $2 are 20BB on this limit and you can play strictly according to the short stack strategy. Since you only have $10 or 5 buy-ins I recommend you to wait until you get the money from us.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81