Weekly Vote: Most important change at PKR?

• Poll
    • What is the most important change you would like to see at PKR?

Increased multi-tabling abilities
        2D environment
        Better promotions
        Faster loading times
        Other (post in the comments)
      Total: 58 Votes
    • vhallee
      Recently, we had a talk with the PKR COO Leon Walters about the client and the potential improvements it will undergo. If you haven't read the interview yet, please click here.

Now we want to ask you, the community, about what you consider to be the most important change that you would like to see at PKR. Let us know by taking part in this week's vote.
  • 7 replies
    • MikeyH
      PKR is where I first started out before discovering PokerStrategy.com. I won something close to a dollar in a freeroll and then turned that into about $80 before losing it all due to misinformed bankroll management. I would never play again these days. I voted for faster loading times, but also requires better multi-tabling design. However, the design of the software slows the game down anyway. I always used to get annoyed at waiting for people to run through a series of animated emotions before making a move.
    • Alferg
      Reduce the rake at the nano sng's - 20% is too high.
    • nathanrenard
      I can only play PKR now for 'fun'. I like to use it to simulate what i would do on a live table usually.

Although a lot of players abuse the emotions with no reason, i think a little control over that abuse would be fine.

Plus, multitabling on PKR is really bad if you play no 'cards up' tables as it would seem for one tablers, you are always looking at your hand.

You are usually restrained to have focus on one table and the others kind'a seem separate for me.
    • SeriousThreat
      Faster loading times.

Limited emotion count on every hand.
      Haven't played PKR for a while, but it was annoying as it was mentioned some posts above, that sometimes people use emotions without any reason, so limit could change it. Like one emotion per hand.
    • dylboi011
      there is a timer on emotion use so you can do it non-stop although there is a way around this:P anyway this isnt a negative anything that keeps the fish happy is a +VE imo(you can also turn the emotions off in your chat box),

i think whats more important is better multitabling features and auto-reload would be a nice addition for us cash players :s_biggrin:
    • Nemanjal87
      PKR need better multitabling. If u play few tables is hard to look there cards always, it takes too much time... And they could change blind structure in tournaments, because 7 or 8 of 10 players in SNG are shortstacked just after 3 levels...
    • Dvince900
      PKR poker could be the best poker site if it better its multitabling and it its software which is not that much attractive a it should be.