How to add poker sites

• BahamaPoker
      BahamaPoker
      Bronze
      I passed the quiz on poker strategy and signed up with full tilt but i already have an account at cake poker prior to me taking the quiz. I want to know how to add cake poker and do i have to put in the bonus code in order to get strategy points for playing there as well? Thanks a bunch!
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello BahamaPoker,

As you already had an account with Cake Poker prior to beginning your membership at PokerStrategy then it will not be possible to add your Cake Poker account to your list of poker rooms here as all accounts need to be new accounts on sites that you haven't previously played on.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • BahamaPoker
      BahamaPoker
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply so if i want to add a poker site i recently join i have to put in the bonus code PSVIP?
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey BahamaPoker,

Choose one of our Partner room where you are not having an account yet (!) from our list and strictly follow the download instructions, to get successfully tracked.
      Make a deposit yourself, use our bonus offers, earn StrategyPoints to increase in status and by that unlock new content on our website. It is easy as that.

Questions? Ask here on the forums or drop our customer service team a ticket. They will answer any of your questions, 7 days per week.
    • BahamaPoker
      BahamaPoker
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot!