This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl100 Kk

• Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $1(BB) Replayer
      SB ($50.85)
      Hero ($20)
      UTG ($47)
      UTG+1 ($44.85)
      UTG+2 ($19.50)
      MP1 ($74.70)
      CO ($19.30)
      BTN ($45.50)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: K:club:

fold, UTG+1 calls $1, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $4, UTG+1 calls $3

FLOP ($8.50) T:diamond: Q:spade: K:diamond:

Hero bets $5.50, UTG+1 calls $5.50

TURN ($19.50) T:diamond: Q:spade: K:diamond: 3:diamond:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $10.50, Hero ??

Villain unknow bit fishy
      Flop: nasty board apart from hitting top-set. I see I needed to bet ~6 or 6.5 here
      Turn: even worse. If I bet out, all weaker hands fold. c/c or c/f?
      I check/called to let him bet his whole range. I can still improve to FH or quads. I got 3:1 but need 3.5:1, so if hes betting sometimes with worse than flush I will be ok right? If I had bet bigger on the flop I would have better odds :f_mad:

T.
  • 4 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      You shove the Turn for 33% equity so you miss out 8%, adding some FEQ and you will be more +EV than check/calling
      Furthermore you say you see him being a bit fishy hence he can easily have a 1 card FD now or a stubborn Jx, 2pairs etc.

How can you expect someone to bet his whole range if he is unknown to you? That's a bit ambitious from your side
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      How can you expect someone to bet his whole range if he is unknown to you? That's a bit ambitious from your side
      Aaah, youre very right :) shove > c/c

Thx!
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Ignore the last sentence starting with '''That's'', it now sounds a bit offensive in retrospect, sorry :(
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Ignore the last sentence starting with '''That's'', it now sounds a bit offensive in retrospect, sorry :(
      I didnt take it offensive. No prob! :D