$10.15
      MP2 (Hero):
      $10.00
      MP3:
      $13.95
      CO:
      $5.69

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K, K.
      Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, BU calls $0.40, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.95) 2, 7, 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, BU calls $0.60.

Turn: ($2.15) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.20, BU raises to $2.60, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.35.

I think the turn complete both straight and flush draws so I decided to fold after his min-raise. Is it ok or I should re-raise all-in/call ?
  • 2 replies
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      With the second nut flush draw yourself against such a small raise, you are almost getting expressed odds to call if he has a weaker flush or straight. ($1.40 to see a pot of $4.75 = 3.3:1) If he has the ace of hearts and another heart hits you'll probably lose alot of money though, so it's probably okay to discount those odds or something. I dunno. He could've just hit trips or something as well, or two pair 76.

I'd make the call and check call if a heart hits, check fold if a blank hits. Maybe check call if the board pairs.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'd just bet/fold 2/3 pot, I don't think people will let go of 7x/88-TT stuff for that price anyway and it might make than less likely to try and pull something on you if you look weak, which would be good since you have no idea whether they can actually try moves like that and what to do if it happens.

As played I'd also unhappily call the turn with those odds, the more loose aggressive he is if he's a fish the more I'd be tempted to just put him on a bare heart as well or a random spazz like Ah7x and maybe even end up jamming on him, so reads would have to be pretty solid at that point for me to get there.

If a 4th heart gets there after calling I'd lead the river. Bad turned flushes that just lost a lot of their strength might check behind if given the chance and we'd only be bet into by the Ah, which makes checking/calling a pretty bad plan overall. I think leading out is better if you're going to put more money in anyway.

Hope it helps.