Need to withdraw fast from MB

• deus073
      deus073
      Bronze
      So i made a couple hundred bucks on Full Tilt and i wanted to cash out. Since i didn't deposit to FT via my card, i needed to cash out by Moneybookers.
      The problem is MB now needs to verify my card and i won't go into much detail, but that will take time.

So, since i deposited money to Pokerstars from my card, i thought i should deposit my money from MB to PS and then from PS to my card.
      Is that the fastest way?

Thank you.
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi deus073,

I'm sorry I know very little about Moneybookers and I see that you haven't had any response in the beginners questions section of the forum.

I will move your question into the Moneybookers part of the forum where you will hopefully find fellow MB members that can help you with your query.
      Left a link in the beginners qu section so you can find this easily ;)

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • deus073
      deus073
      Bronze
      Thanks. Since i got no responses i went for the classic method.
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      if i remember correct you could cashout from full tilt directly to your bank account?
    • Jnakamura
      Jnakamura
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sismis
      if i remember correct you could cashout from full tilt directly to your bank account?
      Thats correct!
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Originally posted by deus073
      So, since i deposited money to Pokerstars from my card, i thought i should deposit my money from MB to PS and then from PS to my card.

Thank you.
      although i dont have a card,i am pretty sure thats a good idea which will turn out to be the fastest way
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sismis
      That's going to take at least three business days, so propably not an option.