This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Need to withdraw fast from MB

• deus073
      deus073
      Bronze
      So i made a couple hundred bucks on Full Tilt and i wanted to cash out. Since i didn't deposit to FT via my card, i needed to cash out by Moneybookers.
      The problem is MB now needs to verify my card and i won't go into much detail, but that will take time.

So, since i deposited money to Pokerstars from my card, i thought i should deposit my money from MB to PS and then from PS to my card.
      Is that the fastest way?

Thank you.
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi deus073,

I'm sorry I know very little about Moneybookers and I see that you haven't had any response in the beginners questions section of the forum.

I will move your question into the Moneybookers part of the forum where you will hopefully find fellow MB members that can help you with your query.
      Left a link in the beginners qu section so you can find this easily ;)

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • deus073
      deus073
      Bronze
      Thanks. Since i got no responses i went for the classic method.
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      if i remember correct you could cashout from full tilt directly to your bank account?
    • Jnakamura
      Jnakamura
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sismis
      if i remember correct you could cashout from full tilt directly to your bank account?
      Thats correct!
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Originally posted by deus073
      So, since i deposited money to Pokerstars from my card, i thought i should deposit my money from MB to PS and then from PS to my card.

Thank you.
      although i dont have a card,i am pretty sure thats a good idea which will turn out to be the fastest way
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Black
      Originally posted by sismis
      That's going to take at least three business days, so propably not an option.