upload most likely
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Upload for sure.
    • TijsMichiel
      TijsMichiel
      Bronze
      You need to upload funds before withdraw any ammount.
    • Jnakamura
      Jnakamura
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      upload most likely
      Hi.

I sent MB support the same question. This is the answer:

We would like to tell that to make payments and money transfers is not necessary to have deposited money. Your account is fully operational and capable of any transaction.

Sincerely,
      Customer Service Department Moneybookers
    • jakosamlud
      jakosamlud
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Leito99
      i want to withdraw from a site and use it to buy holdem manager
      is that possible or do you have to upload funds??

thanks for help in advance :D
      Hi. I want to know the same thing.
      Did u have to upload funds?
    • iknezov7
      iknezov7
      Bronze
      Cant do it becouse poker sites require to upload money first then withdraw it the same way.
    • jakosamlud
      jakosamlud
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iknezov7
      Cant do it becouse poker sites require to upload money first then withdraw it the same way.
      It works on the site I'm playing on, I can withdraw to MB. But I'm not sure if I can buy anything using MB without uploading funds. I was about to withdraw 20-30$ from poker site to MB to test this first, but then I saw this thread...
      Does anyone know??
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I can confirm that you are free to use moneybookers for purchasing as long as you have balance. It's not neccessary to upload funds. You can receive funds from merchants/ friends and then spend/ withdraw without problems.

Regards,
      thunder
    • MIMIso
      MIMIso
      Bronze
      Is there a possibility to withdraw money from one poker room and make a deposit to another using just MB? (without credit card)

I apologize if someone asked this already, I really coulnd't find it.
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      @ MIMIso - not only is it possible but it is what I have done for 8 months now and I don't even have a credit card.

I deposited into MB direct from my bank account (took about 5 days) and have since deposited and withdrawn a number of times from 2 different poker rooms without ever sending the money back to my bank accont.

It works great for me!

Edit : - this way my BR stays seperate from my other money and if I want to add to my BR from my bank acc it is easy to do. Likewise to withdraw from my BR I can just send to my bank acc from MB. I feel it is important to be able to keep my BR seperate from my other money and this way it works perfectly for me.
    • MIMIso
      MIMIso
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot Fagin. I have a credit card, of course. But I am afraid if I once withdraw my money I will spend it. :)

Cleread 64 out of 75$ bonus. 11 more and it all goes to my favorite room. Whooot. :)

Thanks again.
    • ka6oom
      ka6oom
      Bronze
      If you receive money from someone and then try to deposit this money on some poker site, MB blocks the transaction. It says before depositing in any gambling company bla bla bla you need to verify your address etc...
    • adr0001
      adr0001
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ka6oom
      If you receive money from someone and then try to deposit this money on some poker site, MB blocks the transaction. It says before depositing in any gambling company bla bla bla you need to verify your address etc...
      I made my MB account a few days ago. I received money from a site from Entraction network and I never uploaded funds at Moneybookers.

Now I want to deposit the money received at another poker room.
      What should I do? Only address verification? I requested a letter in order to verify my address. They didn't answer to my e-mails.

I'm not going to upload any funds so if it's not possible to deposit the money at a poker room I will withdraw them.

Another question: If I try to deposit at a poker room and they block the transaction they also close my account until I upload funds or send them documents? I'm thinking to try to deposit and if it doesn't work to withdraw the money. But if they will also close my account maybe I shouldn't try to do this.
    • jakosamlud
      jakosamlud
      Bronze
      I only needed to send picture of my ID card to poker room when withdrawing to MB. If u have adress confirmed on moneybookers and $, you don't need anything else to deposit.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      I could withdraw to MB from pokerstars without making a deposit before.