MP: $4.16
      Hero (MP+1): $3.99
      CO: $0.64
      BTN: $4.70
      SB: $1.90
      BB: $4.84

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.04

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.06) Hero has K:spade: Q:spade:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.16, fold, BTN calls $0.16, SB calls $0.14, BB calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.64, 4 players) 9:club: Q:diamond: 2:diamond:
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.43, fold, SB calls $0.43, BB calls $0.43

Turn: ($1.93, 3 players) J:club:
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $1.29, SB raises to $1.31 and is all-in, BB calls $1.31, Hero calls $0.02

River: ($5.86, 3 players) 8:diamond:
      BB raises to $2.94 and is all-in, fold

SB shows K:heart: J:heart: (One Pair, Jacks)
      BB shows 4:diamond: 6:diamond: (Flush, Queen High)
      BB wins $5.47

FLOP: Should I bet top pair 2nd kicker against 4 oponents?
      TURN: Bet again or check?
      RIVER: As played on turn, what if he checks now?
  • 2 replies
    • fryandspicy
      FLOP: Top pair is fine for a bet into 3 opponents in my opinion. Apart from the flush draw, and a JT straight draw, you have little to worry about. There aren't many made hands apart from sets your opponents can have here, because they wouldn't be flatting with AQ (maybe the button would because he already has position but it's unlikely at least), and no connected cards flopped so two pairs etc are unlikely. Against so many opponents it's often recommended you make larger bets. Not sure why. But on a suited board it's often advise able to anyway - not to chase away draws, but rather to make them pay against the odds. So a pot sized bet is probably better.

TURN: The turn is pretty much a blank. QJ is now beating you, which would definately be in your opponent's ranges, but apart from that it shouldn't make you worry. What is worrying is the check call from BB and especially SB on the flop. You can be worried about slowplayed sets from SB here, although a thinking player wouldn't check on a multiway pot because a cbet is less likely from preflop raiser. BB can still have many hands. If you have a good read the SB is a fish (his initial stack size is a bit strange so maybe he was) you can bet again, because most of the time you still have the best hand. Bet size maybe slightly over pot, because you should worry that BB is getting his odds if SB calls. And you may as well push SB all in.

RIVER: Bad card (worst in the deck? Completes the straight as well as the flush. I guess K :diamond: is worse because it makes it harder for you to throw your hand away), SB is already all in, BB opens a side pot for the rest of his chips, laydown is sensible even with pot odds. Good laydown.
    • Kaitz20
      c-bet is fine on the flop
      I think you´re ahead on the turn, so I´d bet again
      You can fold river