This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL4 SH JJ vs 3bet oop

• lolofon
      lolofon
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $4,13
      BU:
      $4,12

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with J:heart: , J:spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0,14, BU raises to $0,48, 2 folds, Hero ?

Final Pot: $2,46

Villain is 3betting 4% over 478 hands.

Hi, just a short question - what to do here vs. that TAG? I think fold is the best option, but isn't it too weak?
  • 3 replies
    • Janosikgdy
      Janosikgdy
      Bronze
      I fold.
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lolofon
      Hi, just a short question - what to do here vs. that TAG? I think fold is the best option, but isn't it too weak?
      If you've been really loose up to that point and have been making a lot of steals it is possible that he's playing back at you and making a light 3bet but folding is the best option really cause he seems quite tight so I just don't expect him to 3bet way more then that. People don't really adjust their 3bet ranges at these stakes and just 3bet like JJ+/AK which you're way behind against.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      since you´re co vs Bu he can 3-bet with worse hands than JJ+/AK.
      So I would prefer b/c pf and then evaluate on the flop
      You can always c/c on 447 or smt board and then c/f turn if you think he is very strong or even c/r thinking he can stack off there with worse pp-s