$28.30
      UTG1:
      $26.35
      UTG2:
      $53.38
      MP1:
      $25.00

Preflop: Hero is CO with 6, 6.
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, BU raises to $2.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $5.25, BU calls $2.75.

Flop: ($10.85) A, T, A (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $5.25, Hero raises to $12.75, BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $16.1.

let me explain. I feel alot of people 3bet IP so a small 4bet is ok. on the flop it was decently unlikely that he had Ax or 1010 b/c he might check a street to look weak and since there are alredy 2 aces out, it is unlikely he has another one. I feel i am generating alot of Fe on the flop. Enough to make it a +EV bluff? According to my calculations he has to fold >44% to make it profitable considering i have NO showdown value and would shutdown if he calls/raises.
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      interesting line
      Since you 4-bet small he would often call with worse hands and migth also take stab on the flop
      So i like c/rai. He can even fold there Tx or if he checks behind then you can bet turn and shove river reping KK-JJ or Ax
      nh
      4-betting with 66 is not the greatest, since you likely have to call his shove. So people would often 4-bet shove directly to aggressive 3-bettors
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      y would u c/rai when a $12.75 bet gives u enough FE and when he ships you save $12? i am also 4bet/folding b/c this is rush poker and i am way behind vs his shipping range imo.
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      If you don't have any reads (HEM has a HUD for rush now) it's better to just fold the pair. If you know he 3bets a lot you can make a move, but I would 4bet more ($6,75 - $7,50).

If he calls like he did in your example, a c/rai is an ok line. I would also do c/c, donk shove Turn. My line will most of the time be an A. But most probably with the second line you will only have between 1/2 and 2/3 of the potsize left in your stack and villain may feel pot committed.

Anyway, I won't just do this against any opponent. Some may call with AT+ your almost min 4bet. I think the best play would be to limit yourself to the preflop fold equity and not investing anymore if villain calls. (Sometimes villain will also call the 4bet to trap you)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by i5bet72o
      y would u c/rai when a $12.75 bet gives u enough FE and when he ships you save $12? i am also 4bet/folding b/c this is rush poker and i am way behind vs his shipping range imo.
      didn´t know it was on rush poker
      Then I prefer call more pf, since you have no reads to the players and even if they seem to 3-bet a lot it is always depends on the players how wide they are doing that
      Also thought you were at 100bb and you were c/rai
      Right now it is difficult situation since you´re putting in more than 60% of your stack and then planning folding to shove when he can easily shove with flushdraws
      So I would prefer more b/f than c/r. This way you don´t loose that much if you´re beat and if he shoves with draws