Are my old accounts tracked

• mcrandle913
      mcrandle913
      Bronze
      hi
      I set up an account with 888 as I joined PS to get my starting capital.Im not happy with 888 and would like to go back to playing on fulltilt and pokerstars. I have entered my user name on my profile page for each room. will the money and rake I make from now on in those accounts be tracked by PS and will i still be given SP points

Many thanks
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello mcrandle913,

If your accounts with these rooms were created before you joined PokerStrategy then the answer would be no as all linked accounts need to be new accounts created on platforms that you have never played on.

If the accounts were created using our codes specified in the relevant download guides then they will still be tracked on here.

If you are looking for a new room that can be tracked on PokerStrategy then you can find a full list of available rooms here.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • mcrandle913
      mcrandle913
      Bronze
      thanks for the quick reply...that kinda sucks seeing as pokerstars and fulltilt are 2 of the best lol thanks anyway
    • mcrandle913
      mcrandle913
      Bronze
      I just made a party poker account through PS but i accidentally put in the wrong user ID is there any way of changing it
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mcrandle913
      I just made a party poker account through PS but i accidentally put in the wrong user ID is there any way of changing it
      Hi mcrandle913,

Yes, not a problem, if you the option is greyed out on your Profile Settings page, then you just need to let the support team know your correct details by dropping them a ticket.

Wishing you every success at PartyPoker, enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart