Hey there!!!

• PokerItalia99
      PokerItalia99
      Basic
      I think this is a fantastic site with great marketing and a superior concept.

Thanks for teaching me about poker.

I have been playing for years but usually only small money or freeplay games... though now i feel a little more confident to play stronger and with more money.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hey PokerItalia99, welcome to the community and thank you for the kind words :P

I'm sure all of our strategy guides, media material, free live coaching sessions with experienced coaches etc will all help you to grow and fine-tune your game.

Just remember to follow a sensible BRM (Bankroll Management) level and don't look to move up a level until you are happy with your existing game and are confident to try the next level.
      It is always better to adjust your game at the micro stakes where mistakes aren't so costly as the higher stakes can be.

I'm sure that with PokerStrategy's help & your determination to study/improve, you will soon be making great progress.

Welcome once again, it's really good to see you and look forward to seeing you active around the forums in due course.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Thanks, PokerItalia99 and welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Listen carefully to what the EagleStar88 says, he knows what he is talking about :f_love:
      He's an old dog...eagle...err...mh...BEAGLE when it comes to poker.
      Have fun here and shoot if you have any questions. We are happy to help.