SSS help

• rorrlsh
      Hello guys
      I had a weird session yesterday and would like to ask you, if there is something in these results and stats that you see and I should improve.
      NL10 is just plain abc SSS from bronze and white where and NL20 is bronze and silver which I just started to study.
      these are the overall stats

I know that on NL20 i folded all my hands to steal but what can I say. I didn't get one single hand on blinds to protect with.
      Here are the stats by position:

and these are the results:

at the end here is the graph for both NL10 and NL20:

any help would be appreciated.
  • 3 replies
    • Tampaloeres81

Well the sample is really small to really tell something. What I did noticed is that you seem to be less aggro on NL20 (low 3bet and low AF). Playing scared money??

Furthermore there is some gap between VP$IP and PFR. and with basic SSS these should be about the same (no gap). Do you limp in late positions/SB? If so, stop it :)

• Gerv
      Get some more hands going, 1.3k hands is a really high variance sample ;)

Try to steal more & limp less from what I skimmed through it :f_thumbsup:
    • rorrlsh
      Yeah I do kinda limp LP, SB :f_eek: , (have to learn that NOT IN POSITION) when I have small pocket pair or Axs and there are 4-5 limpers. :f_mad: maybe thats why the PFR is smaller on NL20. I tend not to do it on NL10. :s_grin:

I just wanted to post the last session as it seemed to me a bit weird that the stats don't defer too much in so little hands and the results are way different on NL20 and NL10. :f_eek:

T, you are right when it comes to scared money. I tend to play good at the beginning of the each session, last night too just bad beats and bad flops. first 300 hands go pretty well and when I normally stop I have some profit. On the other hand when i decide to play 1000 hands, I go to deep minus and kinda deviate a bit, trying to win the money back. :f_mad: No Tilt (i think)

OK I'll post now my stats from beginning so you can have an idea of whats behind the closed doors. and to get some tips. (NL10 Stats deviate a bit, since I very rarely continue to play BSS when I spot the fish on the table on my right, but thats maybe 2-5% of all hands, and only NL10) :s_biggrin:

I was planning on opening a blog but never find time for it. most probably I'll do it at the end of july, after exams and holidays.

So here are more stuff...

Results :s_grin:

Stats :f_p:

Position Stats NL 10 only :f_cool:

Graph :s_cool: :s_evil: :s_biggrin: :s_love: