First freeroll won

• SeriousThreat
      SeriousThreat
      Bronze
      Hello,

I'm just so happy & excited as I decided to write it down.
      Today I entered daily 200$ freeroll as I may do it sometimes for fun.
      Got to mention that I haven't played poker for real money yet and haven't got any serious winnings till now. Just some cents from giveaways.
      Later on I will request my first real bankroll of 50$ bonus..
      So won't get in details, but today I finished 8th out of 1759 and got my first 10$.
      I'm SnG's and MTT's player and I'm learning strategy here in PS, so I probably spend it there, though BRM doesn't allow it to play that client's SnG's. So maybe I will learn some SSS here on PS and try to make profit on this.
      This freeroll made me understand my miserable experience with poker,because I was so nervous and made so stupid mistakes, like folding AJ or AK in the late phase,because I wanted to stay live as long as possible,but I could get even more winnings.. But well got long road to go in poker. This freeroll gave me motivation to learn further and harder..
      Thanks PS for basics and further education. ;)

Regards.
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi SeriousThreat,

Many congratulations, that's a great achievement, well played :s_thumbsup:

Also liking your attitude towards studying & learning poker as you go. Don't forget to follow a sensible BRM (Bankroll Management) level and you should do well. Feel free to ask any questions you may have in the forums, all our members here are really friendly and eager to help each other.

Wishing you continued success and many more tournament cashes.

Best regards,

Bart
    • bigbangbaby
      bigbangbaby
      Bronze
      Hey,

What site did you play the freeroll on? GBU, WG
    • SeriousThreat
      SeriousThreat
      Bronze
      I'm not sure, if I'm allowed to advertise not-PS supported poker room, I'll contact you PM.

Didn't mention that money get only Top10, that's why I always was sceptical to get anything on these freerolls.

/edit Read board rules, seems it's fine just to mention poker room, as I can't PM you as you're not my friend.

It's freeroll on Carbon poker.