Daniel Negreanu and Doyle Brunson endorsing poker endurance strips?

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      So Daniel Negreanu tested some poker strips (holographic patches that you apply on your body) and said that they work.

In a testimonial for the site producing these strips, Negreanu says: "As you all know I play a lot of poker and travel a lot. My body and mind gets very tired. I use the Endura Performance Poker Strips to enhance my performance and stay focused." Doyle Brunson added: "What I have experienced is that these Strips keep me focused and from getting tired which equals money."

What do you think about this product? Is it the next way to push your poker endurance to the next level, is it just a marketing stunt, or are both of these pros being tricked into this? Voice your opinion on this subject in this thread.

UPDATE: Daniel Negreanu announced via Twitter that he never agreed to participate in this advertisement project and says his name was used without him agreeing on it.
  • 10 replies
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      How can we know they aren't getting a shitload of money to say that though? :f_confused:
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      crystal meth works just as well.
    • benguela
      benguela
      Bronze
      Even it was endorsed by the prophet mohammed, obama, ivey or <insert whomever you admire here>, that is not proof.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      I came across a 2+2 thread while googling for it. And Daniel said he didn't wrote that testimotional or endorsed the product.. they took down his testimonial already.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Lots of poker players seem to use stuff like adderall anyway and i'd be surprised if some stupid patches would be more effective than that.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Kind of shows how hypocritical people are. This stuff is marketed worldwide, but try meth once and you deserve to be locked up for years. And as mentioned, even if the testimonials are true, we have no idea to what extent they rely on the placebo effect.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Tip of the iceberg. Expect even more radical and way more efficient stuff to start popping up within a few years. Medicine is going forward and what is limiting human development most atm is the ability to process data. People thought the internet is mindblowing, wait till u'r mind will be able to process a phonebook in about a minute. But obv, u have to start somewhere and while this might not be directly related, it is a very small indicator of what the next truly big leap will be ... mind enhancing products.
    • Lizocain
      Lizocain
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Atoks
      Tip of the iceberg. Expect even more radical and way more efficient stuff to start popping up within a few years. Medicine is going forward and what is limiting human development most atm is the ability to process data. People thought the internet is mindblowing, wait till u'r mind will be able to process a phonebook in about a minute. But obv, u have to start somewhere and while this might not be directly related, it is a very small indicator of what the next truly big leap will be ... mind enhancing products.
      they will be able to create such products, but governments will never allow them im pretty sure... alot of governments does not want to enhance your mind, they rather like whats now, having 99% of population not using their heads, once they start, big wars will happen..

these strips as the statistic says should be just marketing scam, but you never know..some of you go buy one, tell us and we will believe whatever the result is..
    • ItsBeno
      ItsBeno
      Bronze
      I like the fact that this has already had mentions of the government and wars on the first page. I think energy drinks sounds like a cheaper, more reliable option.
    • NatRPheM
      NatRPheM
      Bronze
      Daniel Negreanu`s twitter:

I do NOT endorse Endura Poker Strips!I didn't write that testimonial.I have absolutely ZERO to do with that company! They better correct it 7:08 AM Jun 26th via UberTwitter

It's fraud. This happens sometimes where people use my name to endorse a product without my permission. I expect it to be cleared soon. 7:19 AM Jun 26th via UberTwitter