screen goes black when elephants on

• FaulV16ke

Ive got a problem with Elephant after I upgraded my FTP software. When I play a hand and HUD should change the stats, the screen goes black and I see only the stats. When I click where the table is, the table shows up but the stats dissapear and the rest of the screen remains black. And that happens every single hand.

Thats the second time I have the same problem. The first time Elephant worked after 2 days but since it is the second time Im writing here if someone has the same problem or if somebody knows what to do.

• 3 replies
    • MichaelWagner42

Could you please fill out the support template: Template for support reports

Do you have the latest graphics card driver and the latest Windows service pack and all updates installed?

• FaulV16ke

Elephant works again now and I didn't touch anything :) . Also I have no screenshot or log files. Everything I can say now is that it happens from time to time after I update my FTP software and problem dissapears after day or two. I have Win 7 in my computer and have no problems with graphics card driver so far, Windows uptades it automatically.

Sorry I have no more information about the problem, next time it happens I'll post the log files and screenshots and other stuff.

Thanks for a help anyway :) Elephant Version: _0.69______ (Fill in version number, e.g. 0.69)

Operating system:
      ( ) XP
      ( ) Vista
      (X) Windows 7

Wich poker room is the problem related to:
      ( ) PartyPoker
      ( ) PokerStars
      (X) Full Tilt Poker
      ( ) iPoker network (Mansion, Titan, etc.)
      ( ) Other: _________

Have you searched the FAQ for known solutions: (See here)
      (X) Yes
      ( ) No

Screenshot available:
      ( ) Yes
      (X) No

Are there any error messages in the logfile:
      (Where can I find the logfile on my computer? See here)
      ( ) Yes
      (X) No
    • Larres
      Hi FaulV16ke,

maybe an update to the latest Elephant version (build v0.84) will solve the problem in general.

You'll find it here in the blog (click!).