Hi

• karma4u101
      karma4u101
      Basic
      I just googled myself here and registered myself to read a strategy article only to find out I don't have the level required to read it ?(

Well we will see, I might stick around anyway cause it looks like a good place to get more poker strategy knowledge :) and hopefully it may contribute to my poker play development.

I manly play NL Hold'em MTTs on PokerStars but I also have account on FullTilt. I am nearing my 500 mark on PS MTTs mainly playing $3+R $5+R $8+R MTTs with (at this writing) a ITM around 20-25% (depending on which poker statistics site you are visiting officialpokerrankings.com or karma4u101 profile on PokerProLabs ).

I recently started to use some of the PokerTracker3 functionality, mainly to gather statistics on my play, feeding it with a lot of current and historical data. By studying the data I may have fond some "weak spots" in my play and got interested in finding out more on the specifics of the subject to try to future improve my play.
      I consulted the Hold'em MTT bible aka. Harrington on Hold'em and after that I started googling on the subject and ended up here hoping to improve my poker play knowledge.

regards
      karma4u101
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi karma4u101,

Well you've certainly ended up in the right place, PokerStrategy is the best educational poker school on the planet ;)

You will have access to additional material as soon as you have started playing on a tracked (to PokerStrategy) poker account, either using the free starting capital route or by depositing a little of your own funds.
      As your status increases, more and more material, media and free live coaching sessions become available to you.

Take your time to explore the website, we have so much on offer to you here.

Wishing you every success and enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart