FY 888poker

• Krissimy
      Krissimy
      Bronze
      I am truly angry about 888poker, wtf is going on there ? I played today 7 tourney and i drop out everytime 23rd 22nd 21nd, i got fourofkind and the river stops for sec and but the card that makes my opponent hand better, every fakcing time, im not at tilt i have everytime 80% or more win and still i lose. i hate this place and i never will come here or 888poker.
  • 3 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

What you are talking about is just some minor variance. You have only played 7 tournaments which is nothing, the proper bankroll management for multi-table tournaments consists of 100 buy-ins and 7% loss of your bankroll should not really worry you :) . That is of course if you follow proper bankroll management... If you do not, poker turns from a game of skill into a game of luck/gambling. At that point, there is not much that pokerstrategy can do for you. If you are following bankroll management then you should study your played hands, read articles, attend coachings and try to improve your game. Better results will start coming and I am sure that you will have profit in the long run :) .

Best regards,

Primzi
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krissimy
      I played today 7 tourney and i drop out everytime 23rd 22nd 21nd

Oooh i wish i should be a least as successful as u are. Nice results mate
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krissimy
      i got fourofkind and the river stops for sec and but the card that makes my opponent hand better, every fakcing time, im not at tilt i have everytime 80% or more win and still i lose. i hate this place and i never will come here or 888poker.
      I know i'm a bit late , but if i understand this corectly you have quads and the river gives your oponent the win? does this mean your oponent has straight flush or royla flush every time? wow , now this is a bad beat i don't EVER want to have :f_p: