This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] tt

• maykel
      maykel
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $13.68
      BB:
      $21.15
      MP2:
      $24.51
      MP3:
      $25.00
      CO (Hero):
      $28.80
      BU:
      $17.15

Preflop: Hero is CO with T, T.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, 2 folds, BB raises to $1.50, Hero calls $0.75.

Flop: ($3.1) 8, 8, 8 (2 players)
      BB bets $3.10, [COLOR=black]Hero..?

unknown
      what is the best line?
  • 3 replies
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      I would call Flop and reevaluate Turn.

Depends on how much he bets and if an overcard comes. If an 3 hits the turn, I'm calling again a potsize bet and I'm raising a 1/2 pot bet for protection, against overcards. If a Q hits the Turn, then I'm calling an ok bet and adapt on the River. To a Turn Ace I'm inclined to fold, because is more probable that villain is holding a A than a Q,K or J.
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      HI!

If you call flop there is round 10$ on turn and if turn is low card and you are calling again you are basically commited on river which could hit him.
      Therefore I think it is better b/f flop, and if he calls going broke on every < T card. These spots are hard, can`t shake the felling that it is more of a guessing game :tongue:
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think he would take there the same line there with AA and AK
      TT is strong enough to play there for stacks, so I´d raise to 7$ to induce shove from worse hands