i cant pass the test lol only 1 try left

• babyelle
      babyelle
      Basic
      anyone no any answers lol or a way to past it lol i cant do it i have reed the articles but i still cnt pass the god dam test lol hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppp lolx :s_cry: :f_cry:
  • 12 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Read the articles again? Focus better while ur solving the test?
    • alenstrat
      alenstrat
      Bronze
      All the answers are in the articles. If you can't remember them, open up all the articles right before you take the test like that you can reference back to them while taking the test.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

spam removed, please refrain from spamming in the beginner's section.

@babyelle: You should follow alenstrats advice :) The quiz is easily doable as long as you put some effort into it - and keeping the relevant articles open helps, too.

Hadi
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      If your attitude is asking for answers to a quiz that's supposed to make sure you don't blow the $50 away on the first day, you don't deserve that money.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Open and read the articles. Keep the articles open while you do the test. As each question relates to a particular article, read the relevant section for that question. Copy answer from article to question. Not hard. Gl.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Please refrain from posting the quiz answers or ways to get them - thanks :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Babyelle

My advice would be to study, study and study some more. Cos' the only way you'll ever get anything in this life is by working for it. It took me a few attempts to pass it, so dont panic. You can do it!!!!

HollyMichelle
    • RGOD2
      RGOD2
      Bronze
      I have taken the beginners quiz twice and have answered according to my own style of play with obviously needs improving if I am to make poker profitable.

So the advice given is to open articles to the relevant Cat and paste from there. I am relatively new to this site but i have been playing poker for over 4 years. I am still trying to find the easiest way to navigate it. And even if I do pass the test it requires that i achieve over 500 vvps or whatever lingo you have before A player can build on this just goes to so theres nothing free in life it has to earned
    • phamhai1994
      phamhai1994
      Bronze
      =) ) it's simple because you only want 50$ . Nothing is free. Read again and think alone ! If don't , your 50$ will be "on the way" very fast
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Nothing stops you from playing your own style - but we offer a $50 starting capital to those who want to try it "our way". And the reason we're giving out the money is that we're convinced that if you play by our strategy, you will become a winning player :)

Hadi
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Lol indeed....
    • Helipacter
      Helipacter
      Bronze
      Download everything - as it comes in handy when you actually play for real - then keep it open as you answer the questions.