50$ starting capital denied from everst poker

• prema9860
      prema9860
      Bronze
      Hi,

I recieve a mail that I am not eligible for bonus 50$ from poker strategy.I have only approached everset poker and explained that me and brother are using everest poker.So what about bonus details and is it ok to use account.
      But my brother have not recieved bonus of 50$ from poker strategy for everst poker and he is affilate to someone else as he had create everst poker account in 2008 before he joined poker strategy..I have read in everset poker site that for same house hold person they will get different bonus.So as per that I am eligible for that .As I am affilate to poker strattegy and joining everst poker and my brother is affilated to someone else.
      So I am eligible for the bonus.So request you please verify it once.If not please tell so that I can use othe poker room for starting capital.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
      Prema.
  • 3 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi prema9860,

I'm not quite sure as to what exactly you mean - but I'd like to point out that we also have a growing Indian community where it might be easier to express yourself.

Hadi
    • prema9860
      prema9860
      Bronze
      Hadi,I try to explain in simple word.
      ME and my brother both have account at pokerstrategy.My borther got starting capital for bet365 and I applied starting for Everest Poker.Mine starting capital was denied as my brother has account in Everest Poker.My brother Everst Poker account is not related to poker strategy as it is from other affilate account.
      So I want to confirm my starting capital was denied.Instead they are saying you depsoit cash and get the bonus.So please help hadi so that I can try other poker room.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I believe now I understand. I can see that you have already sent a ticket to our customer support team - it's probably best if you await their reply, as they have a better insight into the transfers and will be able to give you a more concrete answer than I could.

Hadi