Tiling tables

• 11 replies
    • qakaripodon
      qakaripodon
      Bronze
      it depends on the resolution of the LCD.. and the size of the tables..

you can calculate by yourself if you know these two variables..

just divide the Y axis resolution number (for example 1920) with the Y axis poker table size (for example 640) and you'll get the number of tables that you can tile in the Y axis ..and so on..
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      I have a 23" widescreen lcd running 1920x1080 and I find I can't tile more than 6 tables on FT - any more than that and it gets really small :f_p:
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by qakaripodon
      it depends on the resolution of the LCD.. and the size of the tables..

you can calculate by yourself if you know these two variables..

just divide the Y axis resolution number (for example 1920) with the Y axis poker table size (for example 640) and you'll get the number of tables that you can tile in the Y axis ..and so on..

about 9 for a 22" and about 12 for a 24". Does that sound about right?
    • pinnryder
      pinnryder
      Bronze
      It depends how you like your tables. On my 22 inch I'm not tiling more than 4 tables because when I tile more it just gets too small although 6 is like right at the border.
      If it gets smaller it gets really hard to use HEM or PT3 because the stats take too much space on the tables, especially when you play FR.
      So my solution is tiling 4 tables and then stacking on these 4 tables. Works best for me..
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pinnryder
      It depends how you like your tables. On my 22 inch I'm not tiling more than 4 tables because when I tile more it just gets too small although 6 is like right at the border.
      If it gets smaller it gets really hard to use HEM or PT3 because the stats take too much space on the tables, especially when you play FR.
      So my solution is tiling 4 tables and then stacking on these 4 tables. Works best for me..

For the moment I play with 6 tables on my laptop (1600x900) and 4 on a 17 inch (1280x1024) from an old computer. I'd like to get a new screen that can take 10 tables so I can get to the 16 table max. Ideally I want them tiled because I can play faster that way. I only play sng so don't use a big amount of stats, maybe 4 or 5.
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      What you can also do is try out FTninja and stack the tables - check out TableNinja for Masstabling (:
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      I bought a 23" acer (V233H) for a really good price. I can tile 9 tables fairly comfortably and can go up to 12 but those are kind of small
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pinnryder
      I'm mostly playing on 15" laptop and I solved that HUD problem by making it more transparent so I can see the stacksizes through the hud's background. 9-tabling now at FT. To me it's enough to be able to tile the tables in such a way that I can see if I've got hole cards dealt or not.
    • advola
      advola
      Bronze
      in 1900*1200 you can perfectly get 12 tables with no overlap...
      this resolution is found in 24" screen - but you need to make sure that
      when you buy the screen - that it support this resolution !
    • AquamanBT
      AquamanBT
      Bronze
      I can fit 12 comfortably on my 27" iMac.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Cascade FTW.