50$ bonus?

• skubic2
      skubic2
      Bronze
      Hello everybody. At first, sorry for my English. I would like to ask if somebody can tell me, how to get this 50$ bonus. I need to answer all
      questions correct? if i get this 50$ bonus and after three months i got on my account 60$, will they take 60$ from my account or just 50$, because i heard something about 2000Mps or sth. can somebody please tell me more about that. and last question. i play with this bonus on pokerstars right?
      thanks for answers.
  • 6 replies
    • skubic2
      skubic2
      Bronze
      and i would like to as if questions change with every try, or are the same?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi there,

the $50 starting capital is available on multiple rooms - you can find a list of all our partner rooms and the various offers on our website. As you have said correctly, you will first have to pass our quiz and possibly go through an ID check before we transfer the funds to your account.

To answer your second question: We will only deduct the $50 or what's left of it if you haven't been able to clear it - so if you don't clear your bonus but manage to make $60 out of your $50, you will get to keep the remaining $10 :)

Hadi
    • skubic2
      skubic2
      Bronze
      thank you for answer. i already pass the test. i have just one more question. Right now i am on my brothers computer, because my is at service. can i register at poker site and get bonus on MY BROTHERS computer and that play it on MY computer when i get it back? or there will be troubles? should i wait until getting my computer back?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi skubic2,

That shouldn't be a problem unless your brother also has an account with the same poker platform.

In that situation it is always best to let the platforms support team know the situation, otherwise they may mistakenly think that your brother has set up 2 accounts for himself.

Hope this helps, any problems, just give us a shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • skubic2
      skubic2
      Bronze
      well, he does not play poker so that shouldnt be a problem. i registered at tilt poker and get 50$ already. can you please tell me if i need to get some points that i read about or what? i mean, after three months they took 50$ from my account even if i play only 1 time and get some money?? or i need to earn points? and if so, can you please tell me more about that?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi skubic2,

You need to achieve 1,000 standard ftp points within 120 days. This excludes bonus points such as "happy hour".
      This is pretty easy to achieve as long as play a little poker regularly.

Full details available in the "how to clear" important sticky thread at the top of the page.

Best regards,

Bart