Problem solved! PLS help!

• mnkbzn
      mnkbzn
      Basic
      Hey,

When I registered my account at Full Tilt Poker I accidentally forgot to fill in my details over at their site and got the following message from you guys:

'Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer the 50$ starting capital to your Full Tilt Poker account, as your registration with them is incomplete. You still have to register for a real money account by entering your personal details.

1. Log in to the Full Tilt software
      2. On top, in the menu, go to "Account" and then "Modify Personal Details"
      3. Fill out the form and save it
      4. You can now close the window

Please make sure that your email address has been validated. You should have received an email from Full Tilt Poker regarding this. If you don't have this email, you can request a new validation email in the "Account" menu.

Once you've validated your email address and entered your personal details, please contact me again and tell me your Player ID on Full Tilt Poker. I will then transfer your 50$ starting capital to your Full Tilt Poker account.

Kind regards,
      PokerStrategy.com Transfer Team

Ps. Should you need help at any stage, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. My colleagues and I would be happy to assist you further.'

Just wanted to let you know that I solved it and I am ready to start!

Thank you very much!
  • 1 reply