Hello evr'ybody...

• Jehudas
      Hi there...
      I have been around for quite some time, but never really showed up in the forums...
      With my first 50$ start-up cash at PokerStars I managed to get up to 700 bucks just by playing 2.20 SnG tourneys and when my BR got big enough I played these 6.60$ tourney - well that's been over a year ago and I cashed out most of that or wasted some of the money by playing bad poker high as a kite - if you know what I mean... :D
      A few weeks ago, I thought I'd pick poker up once again at PS - deposited 10 bucks and started playing at 2-table SnG for 1.75$ NL tourneys following a really thight aggressive strategy which seems to work fine for me... I am really really string when it comes to heads-up thats why I play some heads-up tourneys once in a while too, but never at low buy-in because theres too many donks going all in with draws)...
      (But just got busted by AA against my QKs - with A K K and all-in after the flop.)
      I always wanted to make sure that I never would invest any of my own money into my poker playing - therefore I just cashed out my initial deposit and have a BR of 40$ at the moment...
      First of all, I play poker for fun, not really for becoming a rich guy (got a CS masters and a good job anyway). So SSS mulit-table grinding is not really my sort of business and would take way too much time...
      I'll continue winning these 1.75$ tourney 'till i get to around 100$ and then I might start playing the same sort of tourney but with higher buy-in (6.60$ or sumthin')...
      Well well, that's it for now so have a g'day!
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Jehudas & thanks for introducing yourself, it's never too late to get to know members more ;)

Sounds like you have a good plan there. Please do follow a sensible BRM (Bankroll Management) however to ensure that you don't go bust and have to deposit your own funds again.
      The recommended BRM for single table Sng's is 50xBI (but it never hurts to have higher as the variance can be nightmare sometimes). For multiple table sng's & regular mtt tournaments, the recommended BRM is 100xBI.

Wishing you continued success and looking forward to seeing you more active around the forums in due course.

Best regards,

• Jehudas
      thanks for the welcome...
      been some pretty successfull sessions recently and I managed to get to nearly a 100 bucks. but been a naughty boy and played 3.30€ tourneys even though its above the recommended buy-in - but the competition there much better suits my style (it's awkward how the clientele changes with just a little bigger buy-in)...