This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Elephant for Mac/Linux distros?

• Jehudas
      Jehudas
      Bronze
      Hi there...
      I just wondered if there will be a mac alternative of the elephant sometime?
      In which language is the software written? Probably not java as there is no port...
  • 5 replies
    • manatta
      manatta
      Bronze
      no..only pokertracker for mac
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      Trust me, i hate windows, but having a HUD over linux is a nightmare.

I managed with what i believe to be incredible good luck to make freepokerdatabase to work, after a sum of 5-6 hours of trying.

And the good news is you can configure it anyway you want, but you need to know what you're doing.

Take my advice. Use windows!
    • manatta
      manatta
      Bronze
      pokertracker for mac is allright.if u really wanna use mac
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Sorry, as some users pointed out, the Elephant is currently only available for Windows.

Hadi
    • Jehudas
      Jehudas
      Bronze
      thought so...
      just tested out the copilot which isnt too bad - but I dont really wanna spend to much on a software. MacPoker Pro claims to offer a free license when reaching 100 FPP on pokerstars which I have - just applied for a serial, maybe it will work...
      ----
      edit: well, as far as i understood the terms there, I wont get a serial as my account is not a new account - but who knows...
      As I am quite fit when it comes to IT and fiddlin' I'll give fpdb a try!