Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($9.80)
      BB ($2.85)
      UTG ($9.70)
      CO ($19.76)
      BTN ($11.40)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:heart:

fold, CO raises to $0.20, BTN calls $0.20, Hero raises to $1.05, fold, CO calls $0.85, BTN calls $0.85

FLOP ($3.25) 7:spade: 4:club: 3:heart:

[color=red]Hero bets $2.20, CO calls $2.20, BTN raises to $10.35 (AI), Hero ?/color]

BU 63/15/3/88h/3bet 0%

What should I do?

Call or fold, and could you explain your tought process?
  • 4 replies
    • amplifyd
      Fold - CO can be trapping you with set/straight/overpair to you and BU (altho looks somewhat fishy) doesnt have great PFR/3b and so likely isnt maniac postflop. Imo you're certainly behind the shoving range of BU.
    • Janosikgdy
      CO, looks like a aggro donk fish with his stats and I can be easy ahead. Only thing that concern me is a BU.

But he has a low 3bet and prf so he could posses 88--JJ and try to win pot by shoving (he is still aggro).

I am not sure about my tought process?
    • N0pr3s3n7
      can't fold versus shove of BU you should think about the CO as well.First these fishes with 50 + VPIP never shove flop if they got REALLY strong hand.That's more phsycological because when they got strong hands they never "fast" play them.Especially a set or straight on the flop.They will always call in this positon BU was.He is most likely all in with top pair or some overpairs such as 88-JJ, might be holding like 45 , 75 ,76 but he is never having you crushed there.

If you think you are ahead of the CO you MUST CALL !
    • MaestroOfZerg

While I disagree with BU never having a stronger hand than us in that spot (you WILL encounter players with a simple "i've got the nuts i'm going all-in" mentality), I still think it's too likely for him to show us a worse overpair he perceives as the nuts for us to fold against him. Sometimes it'll even be "hey i gotta go, football game is starting!".

CO is a bit of a wild card, him minraising to begin with is somewhat scary unless it's just his standard raise, which you should know after 50 hands. If it's his standard we're going broke hoping for the best and that's it. If he usually doesn't minraise I think it's a lot more likely he's just in there with KK+, so 3-way I believe you could find a way out if your guts tell you something isn't right. Default is still to go broke when in doubt, since if you fold and they were both 2-outing against you it's a pretty damn big misstep.

Hope it helps.