Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $30,21
      MP3:
      $19,59

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 7:club: , 7:heart:
      UTG2 folds, Hero calls $0,25, MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0,75, 4 folds, Hero calls $0,50.

Flop: ($1,85) 4:spade: , 5:diamond: , 3:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0,75, Hero raises to $2,25, MP3 calls $1,50.

Turn: ($6,35) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4,50, MP3 raises to $9,00, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $15,35
  • 3 replies
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      ouch i don't think you can fold this straight vs this opponent unleess you got verryyy strong reads he got flush.I feel his play might be even something like 22 and many other stupid hands like 23,24,25 etc.40 VPIP is quite much for FR isn't it ?
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      lol, Villain has 0 W$SD and is a maniac-fish, looking at his stats.

You probably didn't see that you had a straight because the title of this hand is "NL25: weak overpair". First, be more focused when playing, trash all other distraction around you and just concentrate on what your playing.

Second, I would just open raise 77 preflop.

Third, check raising that Flop is not a good idea. He will most probably check behind with overcards and would bet all stronger hands(77+) and Ax of diamonds. [a c/r here is really suspicious, he might try to play back]

If you want to represent a set just donkbet big, it works often on this kind of flop.

And last, on the turn, I would bet/push the straight. There are sets, overpairs and 2 pairs that would call.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gabinr1
      lol, Villain has 0 W$SD and is a maniac-fish, looking at his stats.

You probably didn't see that you had a straight because the title of this hand is "NL25: weak overpair". First, be more focused when playing, trash all other distraction around you and just concentrate on what your playing.

Second, I would just open raise 77 preflop.

Third, check raising that Flop is not a good idea. He will most probably check behind with overcards and would bet all stronger hands(77+) and Ax of diamonds. [a c/r here is really suspicious, he might try to play back]

If you want to represent a set just donkbet big, it works often on this kind of flop.

And last, on the turn, I would bet/push the straight. There are sets, overpairs and 2 pairs that would call.
      +1