How much rake needed to release bonus

• 5 replies
    • jessicalg
      jessicalg
      Bronze
      Hi, you have 60 days from teh day of your first deposit. It is released in $10 increments every time you accumulate 1200 MPs.

It all depends on how much you play and how often.

There is a rake table that shows how many MPs you get for the amount of rake on the website. Best of luck x
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks jessicalg for your answer. As you have written the bonus will be cleared in steps of $10 (1200 points) within 60 days.

SnG and tournament players will need to rake $4800 to clear the whole bonus. For cash game players it depends on your limit and your own game style.

Have fun on bet365,
      Hannes
    • Hentaipr0n
      Hentaipr0n
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ

SnG and tournament players will need to rake $4800 to clear the whole bonus. For cash game players it depends on your limit and your own game style.

Have fun on bet365,
      Hannes
      What you're saying is that it's completely impossible to clear it with the 50$ from PokerStrategy.
      Since we only can play at 1$, and not more than 6 tables or the client freezes

Bet365 is rubbish, I got my 50$ and invested them there..
      I never gonna return to them unless they fix their slow client.
      Low traffic aswell.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

yes if you play those small tournaments it is really really tough to do that. Luckily the bonus will be released in steps, so you do not have to clear the whole bonus.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • StoneJ
      StoneJ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hentaipr0n
      Originally posted by HannesZ

Have fun on bet365,
      Hannes
      What you're saying is that it's completely impossible to clear it with the 50$ from PokerStrategy.
      Since we only can play at 1$, and not more than 6 tables or the client freezes

Bet365 is rubbish, I got my 50$ and invested them there..
      I never gonna return to them unless they fix their slow client.
      Low traffic aswell.
      You will not have a $600 bonus if you are only playing with the $50 starting capital as you have to deposit money to be working towards releasing a deposit bonus........