advertising on web site

• p3rocro
      p3rocro
      Bronze
      Hi, i have web page about poker. I have see that you do not want payout some guys becasue their freinds didnt pass the id check. My question is. Can i become your affilate? if you understand me , i cant affect who will register on my web site with your banners. WHy banners are on your site if the Refer a frend is only for our frends - i can sent the banner to my frend lol thats funny.
      YOur offrs are greath but in this case you treath your affilates very very bead.
      Should I advertise your offers on my site about poker or no ?
      sory for bead english i hope that you understeand my question.

Best Regards

Petar
  • 3 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi Petar,

now, the ID Check is something different from the TAF check. Our security team checks every referral for which a cashout has been requested and if we find proof of fraudulent behaviour, we will deny the payment and, in extreme cases, block the TAF option for the referrer.

So if you're an honest referrer and only some of your referrals do not pass the TAF check, you will still receive the money for those who do :)

Hadi
    • p3rocro
      p3rocro
      Bronze
      ok, Tnx for quick answers
      I will definitely advertise pokerstrategy on my web page and i hope that we will not have a problems. Do not get me wrong pokerstrategy so far has been excellent i and i hope that will remain so.
      i will advertise honest on my web page.
      I use google translator do again sory for my english :)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Not a problem at all, best of luck! :)